One of the many things that’s so great about living in Texas is that we get plenty of days to enjoy warm and beautiful weather. From balconies, to patios or gazebos, there are plenty of ways of making your patio area look and feel like a fun and natural extension of your home.
But in addition to looking nice, you also want to make sure that your family is fully protected from the elements. For some people, that may mean a partial covering, while others may prefer a fully enclosed sunroom.
That’s where we come in. With all the personality you can hope to find in the great Lone Star state, we understand that each homeowner has their own vision for a perfect patio area. We’re proud to say these visions are attainable. And with the right contractor to get it done, you’ll have your dream home in a heartbeat.
7 Ways to Cover Your Patio
1. Retractable Awnings. Sometimes you want shade. Sometimes you want sunlight. Retractable awnings give you the option of having both. They also give you the flexibility of staying outside when there are rain showers. It really is the best of both worlds.
2. See-Through Covers. For days when there’s intermittent rain and mosquitoes, or beautiful clear skies but slightly colder than what you would like to endure, see-through covers provide the perfect solution. You get to soak in every single ray of sunshine without worrying about being exposed to less enjoyable elements.
3. Pergola Plants. No matter where you go, there will always be people who are big lovers of nature. Flowers and greenery are enough to make their environment feel just right. This is why it’s great that so many vines grow so well on pergolas. You get shade, ambiance, breathtaking decorations, and shade. Some of the options that grow well on this type of covering include wisteria, honeysuckle, grape vines, or even roses.
4. Thatched roof. There’s something uniquely relaxing about a thatched roof. The layers of straw and palm trees are reminiscent of island life, tiki bars, and sunsets over the ocean. What’s not to love? By installing it in your own home, you’ll get to indulge that tropical vibe year-round.
5. Patio Covers. If you prefer a more permanent fixture to your patio, traditional patio covers are still a great solution. And thanks to the myriad of materials we have on stock, you can choose any component that will best match your home’s architecture.
6. Umbrellas. If you just want something smaller, we still have something for you. Or if you do love the look and feel of beach umbrellas but need the effect on a larger scale to cover up your entire patio, we can also make it happen.
7. Fabric canopies. Vacationing in exclusive, private beaches often comes with luxurious lounging areas that are beautifully covered with fabric canopies. We can bring the same look and feel to your own backyard. Customize them and make them your own.
Affordable, Local and Reliable Home Siding in Texas
Are you ready to remodel your home’s exterior? Since our founding more than 30 years ago, Allied Siding & Windows has served more than 40,000 Texas homeowners with industry-leading products and labor warranties. When you choose us, you’ll receive exceptional value, brand-name products, and service you will remember for years to come.
For more information about our services, contact us online or visit one of our showrooms in Austin, Dallas, or Houston!